Bringing Smiles to Children & Making a Difference in Our Community
One Bucket At A Time!
Become a Buckets of Love Ambassador in Delaware!
As a Buckets of Love Ambassador you are responsible for acting on behalf of the organization to coordinate one or more event(s) and assisting with additional events designed to benefit the charity. BOL will provide all marketing materials needed, and the buckets to each Ambassador.
The process is simple:
- Pick a venue and/or organization.
- Create a timeline for your collection efforts.
- Complete the collection and tally the items and/or money collected.
- Determine if the Ambassador will fill the buckets and prepare for donation or if the ambassador will turn the items into BOL for distribution.
- *Don't forget to let us know at BOL Headquarters so that we can add your activation to our map and annual counts!
- Document your time and efforts for the purposes of acquiring community service hour(s) credit(s).
- Bonus Step: Share photos of your event(s) and donation(s) on social media using #OneBucketAtATime!
Have a great time! Be creative and feel free to take ownership of your own project!
To apply or to request more information - Please contact us today!